Designed for 6000m peaks. Double boot construction with insulation for warmth and reflective technologies to retain heat. TIZIP closure gaiter for weather protection and durability. High wall rubber rand for durability against rock and gear. Automatic crampon compatible.
- Upper Material: Fabric
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lacing Hardware: Internal Lacing & Hook & Loop Closure
- Special Lacing: TIZIP Waterproof Zipper
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Insole: Insulate Pro Footbed Insulation GORE-TEX® Duratherm® & PrimaLoft® 200 gram
- Midsole: DuraPU™ with automatic crampon toe & heel shelves
- Sole: VIBRAM® Dolent
- Stabilizer: Hard Winter with I-Core Upper Protection High Wall Rubber Rand
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Weight (lb) 5.72
- Resolable: Yes
Meet the professional athletes who consult with LOWA on technical innovations for their rock climbing and mountaineering boots.