Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features/register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
The information we collect from customers helps us continually improve our Website and our service to you. The information we collect falls into two broad categories:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information automatically collected when you visit our Website.
Information You Provide to Us. We may collect and store any information you voluntarily provide to us while navigating our Website. While navigating our Website you may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial or banking information and other personal and business information.
Information Collected Automatically. To generally improve administration of our system and to identify needed improvements to our Website, we also may collect and store information, in conformity with applicable federal and state laws and regulations that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Website. We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website or HTML-formatted e-mail messages we send may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Use of a web beacon also allows us to collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet to, among other things, and improve the delivery of our web pages to you. Information collected automatically may be shared with our affiliates, agents and business partners to achieve the purposes stated.
How We Collect this Information. We collect this information directly from you when provide it to us by, for example, creating an account with us, signing up for a newsletter, requesting product information, brochures, corresponding with us via e-mail, or contacting us regarding career opportunities. In the event you order products or services, you may be asked to provide additional information, including, if applicable, credit card or other payment information. This information will not be used for unrelated purposes and will not be shared with outside parties other than our affiliates, agents, business partners and certain third party service providers. We may not control the use or disclosure of such information by any third parties.
If you enter our Website through another company’s website, your information may be subject to additional third party privacy policies.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Any dealings with advertisers or other third parties included on our Website or participation in promotions, including, without limitation, the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. LOWA shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
How We Use Information.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our Website to you.
- To provide you with services that you request from us.
- To process and fulfill requests and orders for products and services.
- To respond to requests for information.
- To administer special shopping or reward programs.
- To administer surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions.
- To offer new products and services.
- To send marketing communications.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate, to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, our employees, or others.
- Protect the personal safety of the Company’s employees, users of its sites, or the public.
- For other business purposes.
By submitting or otherwise providing information on our Website, you are authorizing LOWA and its business partners to collect, transmit, transfer, use, deliver and otherwise process such information for marketing, administration, statistical analysis, research, promotions and other purposes deemed necessary or appropriate by LOWA. By submitting or otherwise providing information on our Website, you are authorizing LOWA to send you news, announcements and other promotional communications via facsimile, email and telephone.
When you submit a question or request information through our Website, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number and a limited amount of information about your computer (i.e., your computer operating system). We collect this information so that we may quickly and efficiently route your message to the appropriate support staff member in order to provide you with a response or send you the information you request. This information is not used for any other purpose and is not shared with outside parties.
You may choose to provide us with information beyond that requested on our Website. This might involve using a "Contact Us" button or similar mechanisms to provide feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, information, product ideas or the like. Please be aware that LOWA will consider such information to be unsolicited, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Receipt of such information shall not in any way prevent or restrict the use, manufacture, development or sale by LOWA of products or services based upon or similar to the information provided.
Any and all credit card or other payment driven transactions are handled by third party financial institutions and their vendors, which receive your credit card related information and other personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of verifying the credit card numbers and to process the requested transaction.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We never use the personally identifiable information you provide to us online in ways unrelated to the uses described above without also providing an opportunity for you to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Anytime you submit credit card information during a transaction, the information is encrypted prior to sending through a secure connection to third party financial institutions and its vendors for processing.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving any direct marketing information from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: LOWA Boots LLC, 86 Viaduct Rd., Stamford, CT 06907, Attention: Webmaster, and indicate that you do not consent to the use by LOWA of your personally identifiable email information for marketing purposes.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: LOWA Boots LLC, 86 Viaduct Rd., Stamford, CT 06907, Attention: Webmaster.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
GDPR Updates May 25, 2018
LOWA BOOTS, LLC follows the Privacy by Design principles and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to meet the requirements of the GDPR and to protect the rights of data subjects. Your email address will only be used to communicate news and information regarding the USA company, LOWA BOOTS, LLC. We will not share, rent, distribute or sell your email address to any 3rd parties.
LOWA Boots, LLC
86 Viaduct Rd., Stamford, CT 06907
or call: (203) 353-0116.
Thank you for visiting our Website.