Our most versatile alpine boot for automatic crampons. Designed with FlexFit Synchro for comfortable ankle articulation, this boot has a generous rocker shape for easy walking. Ideal for heavy backpack trips and mixed climbing. Durably waterproof/breathable. Made on a women’s-specific last.
- Upper Material: Split Grain Leather
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Insole: Insulate Pro Footbed Insulation PrimaLoft® 200 gr.
- Midsole: DuraPU™, Automatic crampon compatible
- Lacing Hardware: Open and Closed Hooks
- Additional Hardware: I-Lock®
- Additional Hardware 2: Roller Eyelets
- Special Lacing: FlexFit Synchro®
- Upper Protection: High Wall Rubber Rand
- Sole: VIBRAM® Dolent
- Stabilizer: Hard Winter
- Tongue Construction: C4 - Tongue®
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Weight (lb) 3.34
- Resolable: Yes
“The Lowa Mountain Expert excels is in its light weight, its hiking ability, and ice climbing ability. We think they are an amazing deal for what you get, which wins them the Best Buy award.”
– Outdoor Gear Lab
Meet the professional athletes who consult with LOWA on technical innovations for their rock climbing and mountaineering boots.