Extreme high altitude insulated removable double boot designed in conjunction with renowned mountaineer Ralf Dujmovits. Reflective technologies to retain heat. High outside TIZIP closure on gaiter for weather protection and durability. High wall rubber rand. Automatic crampon compatible.
- Upper Material: Fabric
- Insole: Insulate Pro Footbed Insulation GORE-TEX® Duratherm® & PrimaLoft® 400 gram
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA with automatic crampon toe & heel shelves
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lacing Hardware: Internal Lacing & Hook & Loop Closure
- Special Lacing: TIZIP Waterproof Zipper
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Sole: VIBRAM® Dolent
- Stabilizer: Hard Winter Upper Protection High Wall Rubber Rand
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Weight (lb): 6.16
- Resolable: Yes
Meet the professional athletes who consult with LOWA on technical innovations for their rock climbing and mountaineering boots.