A technical approach shoe for carrying loads over rough terrain en route to base camp orstaging area for a big wall or snow and ice route. LOWA Scale PU/EVA midsole for shock absorption and durability and VIBRAM® Mulaz sole for edging. Waterproof/breathable.
- Upper Material: Split Grain Leather
- Upper Protection: Rubber Toe & Heel Protection
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Lacing Hardware: Eyelets
- Insole: Climate Control Footbed
- Midsole: DuraPU™ Heel with lightweight EVA forefoot
- Sole: VIBRAM® Mulaz
- Stabilizer: Hard
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Weight (lb) 2.2
- Resolable: Yes
Meet the professional athletes who consult with LOWA on technical innovations for their rock climbing and mountaineering boots.