LOWA SHOE CLEAN combines cleaning with additional care! It dissolves soiling effectively, moistures the leather and thus protects it from drying out. It is nearly completely free of chemical raw materials, relying instead on the cleaning power of natural bamboo extract. LOWA SHOE CLEAN is suitable for all smooth leather and suede shoes as well as combinations of textile materials. In combination with LOWA ACTIVE CREAM or LOWA ACTIVE CREAM BLACK and LOWA WATER STOP PRO, it offers perfect protection for your LOWA shoes. LOWA SHOE CLEAN is easy to apply and environmentally friendly thanks to its pump dispenser.
Shoe Clean - 200 ML
- Outstanding cleaning
- Made with over 90% natural ingredients
- Perfect for shoes with leather or textile uppers as well as GORE-TEX footwear
CARING FOR YOUR LOWA BOOTS:
Dirt and moisture have little effect on LOWA boots, but leather is a raw, natural material. Periodic leather treatments can significantly lengthen the lifespan of your boots. Plan on conditioning the leather every 6 months, or prior to an extended trip. Even if your boots have a GORE-TEX waterproof lining, the leathers should be conditioned every 6 months to protect your investment and keep your boots in tip top shape.
- When you return from the trail, remove the in-soles and pull the tongue back, allowing the boots to air properly and dry out.
- Footbeds absorb a lot of moisture . They'll dry much quicker if removed from the boot.
- If your boots are very wet, stuff newspaper into the toe area . This helps absorb moisture and hold the boot shape. (Remove the newspaper after 24 hours.)
- Tip: Setting your boots next to a campfire will NOT speed up the drying process. Oh, they'll dry quick, but the intense heat will ruin the leather and severely shorten the life of your boots. (Especially if they catch on fire!)
- For normal levels of dirt, brushing it off with a wet cloth, using lukewarm water, will suffice. This is a good method for cleaning the footbeds, too.
- For really muddy boots, opt for a shoe cleaning product.
- When you clean the boots with lukewarm water you can see how the pores of the leather open up, absorbing more moisture. This is the ideal time to apply a cream to condition the leather.
STORING YOUR LOWA BOOTS:
- Store leather boots in a dry, well-aired place. Damp basements or the trunk of your car can create problems for fine leather.